Man, I missed dinner. Too late for leftovers?
Absolutely, consider you use a wedge or two once per felling, but many times over bucking. Pretty much every bucked tree I use wedges, not so...
Rabbit is a very underrated meat. Excellent stuff but it's been a long while since I've had any.
Well, if you are anywhere as... ahem.... "skilled" as me, you will shave down an inch or two of those 10"-ers during your backcuts! :saw:
That's a Kioti... obviously no one cared to look closer at the tractor :smoke:
I prefer a mixed variety of wedges, but most often use the shorter ones felling (8"?) and then the shortest one bucking (6"). This will vary...
@Guido Salvage I think Gary will win in saws alone, but I know he has many cool things with engines.
Just check the gaskets, no need to replace if they are good. Do the dollar bill test on the door and the smoke test on any glass gaskets. There...
Nice and clean man! I try to do it right after burning season because I will get the occasional smell when it gets humid and windy. Needless to...
Oh man.... the 088 fever is about to go rampant. Nice saws Mike. I have been staring down the cylinder of my 038 wondering how to make a Dremel...
Lucky tractor :D
I didn't have a good one, so that was taken this afternoon, just for you guys. Filled in the little bit left to be a full 3 years c/s/s on hand!...
[IMG]
Shoot, now I have to go find some pants...
Does this thread help? (click on "this", mods @Grizzly Adam that green color is weak!)
@DaveGunter that is a very cool (and frugal) wood shed!
This could be the fastest progressing CAD I have ever witnessed. Doctors are already calling it legendary.
I saw the slickdeals ad, but after this post I am sold on an upright. There seem to be quite a few on CL, look to be in excellent condition for...
Friends don't let friends quit cutting! Yes, I get constant chatter. With 2 young kids and a social butterfly for a wife, we entertain often....
If you can get $8 for the uglies doesn't that make you start thinking "what can I get for the pretty stuff?" Side note... $8 is a hard amount,...