I always just op off the tank on the fill-ups, so April - August @ 200 gals 50 gal/ month. It may have been March so maybe 5 months... which is...
200 gals fill up a couple weeks ago $ 3.29/gal That is hot water usage as the last fill up was in late April so minimal oil heat. O/T but I need...
Excellent, sounds like you will be right on track to install mine in a few weeks? :D
That Stihl with the sun glare and the woodpile is awesome! I've seen it before, looks great. I'm not so artsy, maybe some kind of color rather...
The plugs just pull out, no driling required! Use a small flathead screwdriver, they will press back in as well. Is your C a C-M? I hope so,...
What's the book on the 268xp? I don't hear as much as say the 262xp. There is one for a reasonable price locally, but I try to only buy...
Pull the muffler off the saw. Then I opened up the existing outlet and added the 3 new ones. The only bits I had on hand that could cut that...
I see we have similar detective skills. You are faster than me, and probably beat me in line?!
Patiently :hair::wacky: awaiting the price.
This is what I did, not the prom queen but effective [IMG]
:dex: The karma on this site is great. Good on ya @Chvymn99!
That's nuts. How desperate can someone be?
MA here as well, no crazy setbacks like you! I built my big shed (12'x15' with 8'x15' lean-to) for $4k material cost. It's built like a house...
About 8 screws too many! Haha, just a lot of dis-assembly to inspect a fuel line or clean a carb.
If by neat and tidy you mean "take the entire saw apart" to replace anything...
Just try 1 and 1 and go from there
http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/index.php?threads/loaded-truck-pics.173/
Is there no air filter at all? You can always use the filter material used in the typical forced air heat setups if you have something to mount...
Pretty sure scientists are doing that with monkeys now, you could be in luck.
Is this just for saws? I saw a whole wall display at the local guy's shop yesterday. Strangely I didn't look much at them, but one wall Echo and...