Don't forget to "turn yerself around"! Where's @Mike From Maine when you need him?
Hey, that wasn't a cookie!
So... I see the first initial is a match. Is it yours? Nice poem regardless!
@billb3 that is a beautiful garden Think it's too soon to start lettuce & spinach? It's mid 70s daytime and mid 50s night and only going to drop.
The IPL clearly shows the arrow on piston, so it checks out.... Unless they do that different in Japan too?! [IMG]
Even has the overalls!
Yes it seems nice. I was hoping you had some insight!! I guess I could check compression and see if its worth digging deeper.
Buddy at work heard I tinker so he brought in his F20 trimmer in a bunch of pieces... He must think I also puzzles.... Which I do, but that isn't...
But what about the welder?! Fire sale on big saws coming!!
:popcorn::drool:
Very useful tool. If I split for more than 2 hours I feel it. Using a pickaroon alleviates that pain quite a bit. Nice find, American made!...
I had a wife free evening, so got back to this saw. Cleaned everything up with scotch brite. [IMG] Squish was .023" on average with the gasket...
Just put some mix in the hole, a teaspoon should make it pop. I've read never use starting fluid on 2-stroke, so never tried to. Not sure what...
A real Poulan! And pretty darn clean. Some good stuff on the trading post lately. Unfortunately, I have to stop buying and now ship out another...
Just curious of the motives, if it works for you then it works for me.
Looks like a tach on the handle. What's up with the scabbard? Nice dead oak.
Absolutely brilliant. That's thinking!
Surprised no one suggested cutting more trees to get more sun! C'mon fellas. I might try to make a 4th row and if I find it needs to be...
Here's the aerial view from my son's window upstairs. This portion of the yard under the pines runs to the street, perhaps a 45'x60' section of...
Yes I do, probably consider adding solar when I do.