And that's what I get for guessing...
@jharkin I think your wife is correct. Trying to fix this hacked clock spring on my Subaru. Found the problem and oddly enough the trace on the...
Strato would be my guess
Sleep at night! Haha, I always see deer droppings near the shrubs around the house. Not so much in the summer, plenty to eat in the woods I guess.
I always see the deer eating the green stuff. Actually haven't seen any close to the house in a good month or two.
A kid on AS built one, but the thread has no pics..... I did find his youtube vid: [media] search mechnut on AS
You need this guy : :dancer:
Yeah, pretty sure the dog has made that pile half its size. I just threw it out there one day figuring to scoop it up another, just haven't had...
Chad, I haven't followed this on AS and am really no pro, shoot not even an armchair builder, but how hard is it to take more data between 11.5...
You dry yer noodles on the driveway [IMG]
So the trimmer pops with gas down the plug hole. I actually can't measure compression because my tester goes too deep (a common problem of mine...
OK, so help a fella out here.... quad port increases turbulence in the fuel delivery? Turbulence = gooder? Or the partition can act to better...
Tell them, they've got to get thru the FHC crowd first!
Hey Colby, congrats! and now start digging yourself out of debt! Is the tree service wood just too long? If it is too big (like 20"+ diameter)...
Beautiful work. I peeked at your site, not only do you make some impressive slabs, but your woodworking skills are incredible as well. Keep the...
Will these be available with lace and tassels? :p:popcorn: (just being an a** and subscribing)
Wood [IMG] Homemade board & batten sheds [IMG] [IMG]
White pine and uglies for us.
This is exactly what I'm thinking. I have light sleeping kids and wife as is. It makes it less fun to tinker when I get yelled at by the boss.
I have a "free to me" deal in the subject genny/welder if I want it. I know little about its history, and more than likely it will need some love...