Nice you have all that Locust. :cool: I know we have some of the trees you have, but just none on my property. I don't have many Ash either,...
I think this is interesting. You live in Ohio, as I do, and I don't have any of these trees you burn available to me. I don't have one locust,...
Well....., I would have jumped you on that one too. :)
Couldn't find these anywhere on the BTU chart....
I stand corrected, "stacks" and you do have lots of Birch stacks! :cool:
I apologize this topic has been done too often before, but I was just curious as to what type of wood species people have access to or favor for...
What great books those are! I bet that 125 is a heavy one with that bar!
Looks like you have a bunch of oaks in that woods which makes it a great score!
Museum of Science and Industry is great, and see the U2 submarine. Field museum has one of the best dinosaur exhibits. We always hit a pizza...
Great. Looking stove! :cool: I would be interested to eventually learn what the rear clearance will be? Also do you have the stove depth...
Thought the car guys might be interested in this story that went national today. Huge sinkhole swallows 8 rare corvettes at the National...
I like the green and black combo. Drying rack is a nice touch too.
[IMG] I hope they don't have food at this GTG gig, I swallowed a big June bug when we were driving. I'm not really hungry.
Nice Walnut score. I always try to save the little walnut I get for a campfire when camping with the kids that way I can watch it burn. Smells...
That's a great looking bowl you have. :cool: Very large and pretty grain to it. Looks similar in color to the red elm bowl my friend did. I...
Nice looking wood! What a haul you have there. :thumbs: Looks like 3 or 4 cords already?
He was alert enough to tell his kids to stop the camera...
Campfires! :cool: [IMG]
I think that stove is great! :cool:
Back pain is no fun. I hope this takes care of your issues! Maybe those a nurses make house calls?