He did a nice job didn't he! He scrounged all the parts including the saw.
Now your getting the hang of it...
We live in our pole barn. 48 x 78 x 16. 200o sq. ft of living space and a 4 car garage. 6x6 poles, 6" concrete with moisture barrier. 2 x 6 walls...
That's a decent size sassafras tree. Splits easy, smells good, drys quick and makes some of the best kindling. I split a lot up for really small...
I too am most interested in the rear clearance. I need it to be 6 - 7" with the heat shield. It's only because of the space that I have available...
I thought he meant it was stolen?
Do to the current political correctness climate in American, the government recently banned referring to people from southern Ohio, West Virginia...
And we thought they were only good for sawing wood.... My friend made this and surprised me with it on our camping trip last year. :) [ATTACH]...
Thanks. Your welcome to visit an hike my property any time you want.
I think your going to like that Hybrid! Sounds like you have a big room that lends itself to a good looking woodburner. I guess it's a little...
Yep, the melt is over, and I have a bunch of snow left in northern Ohio. Going to be cold next week again. March is I a winter month as far as...
Lukem, There must not be a hedge row fence line anywhere left in Indiana..... Just sayin
Nice trailer load of cherry. Not much splitting with that haul today either. Looks like you have a few bean poles to drop which will be easy...
I agree that it's nice to go when its not too busy and you get to see all the cool icicles and works of nature that the area is blessed with...
What a perfect day for it. Thanks for sharing the pictures. :cool: I think it's great that your daughter enjoys getting out and hiking also....
I frequently need to remind my wife, "they are not toys, they are work implements!" :mad: Nice looking wood. :cool:
I don't mind burning a bunch of different stuff, and I burn wood campfires as well as burning wood in the stove. Makes it interesting to see how...
I have a lot of Snow in my stack this year also. Must be that Snow wilt disease that's getting them all. :whistle: Where do you live in SW...
1.) Ask directions to a beer store (GPS wont work) 2.) Put on big azz coat since it's going to be windier/colder than heck 3.) Buy beer 4.) Hurry...
You must have an EPA stove....:)