Nice day you had there! You are a blessed man. Thanks for sharing the pictures....
Yes they are. Choosing how to do the support posts was the hardest part of the project. Debated on round character logs, but decided the...
Beech, ash, maple and cherry... Can't beat that and they all will dry out fairly quickly too! Looks like almost a cord to me.
Thanks guys, your giving me more credit than I deserve though... Here's the bed. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice haul there! That red oak looks so good in the back of the truck. No big deal to hand split those big rounds either I bet. :)
Nice looking wood! :cool: Looks like you way ahead of me this year..... After looking at your pics you may want to change your name to Pallet...
I would be checking out your guys slabs all the time! That stuff really interests me. I bought a few end tables using crotch burled walnut. No...
I bet they need to get rid of all this high priced propane they bought before the price drops this spring/Summer? I would be pizzed too. Paid...
A few years back I found some very nice live edge slabs and decided I would like to design a bed and a dining room table from them. I had an amish...
Now thats a score! Cut too? :cool: I see you built the "tilt o log" (I have rights to the name of course) :cool: How did it work? Looks like...
Keith, Watch out for this guy, he has lots of good locust and other hardwood scores. :whistle:
Bandit, I didn't mean any to take any offence to your suggestion of Husky lowering prices. I certainly hope you are right. Just seems to me that...
I'm heading out to my wood stacks now to just rotate the wood... :whistle:
I think your woodstove is leaking fumes in your house causing, good, but delirious dreams about future price decreases... on anything... :) We...
I found the top slab and had an amish furniture maker finish it. I will take some pictures one of these days and start a new thread if you want to...
Yes, two stories. This is the downstairs and the table between the two windows is where I'm thinking of putting he stove this fall. [ATTACH]
I like the overhangs. They come in handy for a lot of things. The small overhang we have in the living space is just a great place to look out...
Only you guys would think living in a barn/garage is kinda cool... :rofl: :lol: I like you guys a lot already!
Pretty cool MIL. I just get a tie once in a while.
Very nice! Looks like a great day to be spending with your family. Not a bad looking woodshed also!