I hear just fine and remember what I want to.
Not me, not even thinking about it. I'm watching Skeeter stewing about vortexes...
Well ya got older yesterday, did ya get any wiser? Happy belated birthday OM.
You at the sausages and sauerkraut again?
I spent the day waiting for the post office to round up a package that "was" left in my mailbox "not".
Piccy; Groundhog - Wikipedia
The boss draws the line at her veggies. Go after them and the bullets will fly.
Is that the reason for the warning about the 1 1/2 mile range printed on my .22lr boxes?
I've never trusted just a fence as chucks can climb.
We put one on the recycle pile this morning, it was a young non trap savvy chuck that was slowed down with broccoli and stopped by Mr. Marlin in .22lr
Can be hard on appendages.
A metal fence buried at least 3 feet into the ground all the way around your garden. Traps, kill stick, and/or rifle, deep trash bucket, rodent...
Never, he is a big boy.
On your own property is legal in most states, otherwise it is illegal in most states. Trap and dispatch in Maine except on your own land. I use a...
Brussels sprouts is good hog bait.
Slow'em down with a have no heart box trap and then an extra tall trash can full of water to give the whistle pig and the trap a good bath.
You know damm well I can't like that.
Everybody get out their miniature violins time to cry a river for poor Dan.
It is all that blood vessel dilation (relaxed blood vessels are) not conducive to having a blood pressure hence it lowers ones blood pressure.
Larry was at 10mg and I think he is now at 5, his head would spend the day pounding.