The Bear gets his dose of nuc'em till he glows today.
Why not?
'bout time.
I use Mr. Marlin it has worked reliably for me. I know of another ingestion method that always works but it ain't nice in polite company and gets...
Another chicken killer is dirt napping.
Don't say that around Larry,he has a negative association with Jello.
That is about the right color.
We got a LG window unit last year after fighting with a much larger roll around other than hating the warning on it, it works well.
It is made with lime Jello that's slime green ain't it?
My name isn't Yogi.
No comment.
Well the boss said she isn't cooking me any supper, I guess I'll just have to make due with the lobster salad rolls and slime green pineapple...
I used less $$ to heat with oil than I was heating with pellets. True I didn't keep it at 76 like it was heating from the basement den and I...
Yes I have forgotten the stacks of pellets. I nolonger have to deal with them.
Why?
The boss is after a grey rodent. We shall see what she gets, she was after a whistle pig and instead got a raccoon.
Everything cleaned and dispatched.
Off to clean a Bear and a rodent (not at the same time or place) then if the boss lugs Mr. Marlin out for me a chicken killer will be dispatched.
Rodent quite clean but not very active, maybe I used too much elbow grease.
I'm going to clean my rodent this morning. I hates dirty rodents.