I might watch Paramount Movies on Pluto TV. I have tons of choices as well.
Am I going need a rebate tonight as well?
I want a debate rebate.
That'um be downright frigid. Especially for those on high doses of metoprolol.
Time to gather 'round the camp fire. It is cold out there. :doh::doh::doh:
You are getting there pretty damm fast OM!
Hey smoke show ole buddy you getting old like the rest of us? Have a happy, and a beer or two,......
Class was at the University of Hartford's Hart School of Music.
The boss went to camp,youngest will meet her there after her class is done; state quilt show is in Augusta July 25,26, and 27th.
Most of the crud is gone some of what's left will be gone next rain. The artillery fungus will never be gone,if you use mulch you have some...
i did the right hand first floor back but these folk use hot water and various soaps, low pressure anti-fungal roof the works. I did the whole...
Nope,can still piddle.
No, house needs a bath.
Power Wash tomorrow.
Keep that pony hydrated, old ponies are like old Bears..
Not allowed, vacations deemed illegal in all 50 states. Sorry.
I wonder if the septic system now glows in the dark.
Happy belated Lunny, sorry I wasn't around much yesterday.
X3 you's getting old OM!
I'm glowing, best ye keep your distance.