There is a blueberry cake which is waiting for someone to help me eat it. I did in a cherry pie that somehow flew into my shopping cart this...
The boss made the artery clogger.
I normally have the 20 lb bags or less of seeds.
Hey, I do pretty good for an old fart who has had a stroke and is on the dizzy express of bp meds.
I've looked at wasting some coin on a new setup but would rather waste it on the birds, in fact I did the dance with a fifty lb bag of black oil...
Well the day started with bacon and eggs, then there was a blt for lunch followed by shrimp,scallops, and lobster so the bear is stuffed.
Uncle sammy works via snail mail and doesn't sell anything in the brace line. I don't use spectrum for my phone so nothing comes across on my screen.
I'm awaiting the appearance of the LOCKNESS MOOSE after all this is MAINE.
dammed board that is double s not double z.
Since she became our advocate my azz is well braced and aligned.
One of many robo calls . She hides as a medicare advocate. She also fronts as a brace sales person. I claim she really sells azz braces.
I see you found Pete and a few other folks.
Hey subsailor is Nancy your Medicare advocate? She does well on azz braces never an uneven azz with her on duty.
Some controllers have a speed over ride function that places the room fan into high speed mode. Check with your manual.
I never was a cub scout, I started old and just got older.
That's a no no consult your handy dandy Harman manual.
Somebody other than you needs to.
Hey IHP you getting old like me and smoke show. Oh yeah, have a happy!
X5 there OM!
King's War on NETFLIX.