Well I got the window A/C unit out of the window the boss is making room in a closet for it.
Back in the day of being in the big city, I was kept in shovels and rakes just walking the 'hood the evening before large item pick up day.
The end of summer chipmunks have arrived.
Sure, sure, that's what you say now...:rofl: :lol::yes::jaw::wacky::doh:
In any life a little rain may fall. Now the Bear didn't say that have gotten married 48 years ago.
Well it has been quiet around here the boss has been up to camp. She comes back tomorrow afternoon. See even bad Bears catch a break once and a...
By shake,rattle, and roll i was thinking of the 6.4 and thousands of aftershocks.
Sometime after I empty 7 bladders and tap 23 kidneys, Bear is a bit strange in his internal plumbing.
Hey, the Bear is taking bets on USPS delivery will it make here from South Portland normal devilry is out of Gorham.
Hey Snowy is it shake, rattle, and rolling out your way?
Well the filter for the fridge got changed it took the both of us and this was the first time I was on my knees since I was there due to dehydration.
In this state the area over the tank and the leach system must be loomed and grass seeded.
I hear ya. I gave it up last heating season both the pellets and the chickens. Water is heavy.
The boss is working at a quilt show today so the bear can do as he wishes as far as fodder and such goes. Oh, the birds are depleting their...
You keep forgetting that NH is a suburb of the Upper Peninsular of Michigan where the internet is already at -30 and frozen.
Bear had a bowl of seafood chowder for lunch, then a nap.
Neither had I until I was given one yesterday.
+1 on the muggy soggy yuck.
Hey, ever hear of a humming bird swing?
Next month for b maybe.