Very under-rated.
I keep trying, but, I think the boss wants me croaked.
Should be as his pellet dealer added bulk to his line.
That don't look like an E2.
artc says they sell themselves.
I used some light stuff to avoid the "normal" stomach issues, lactose free stuff works.
No likey big time.
It was yummy. Bear has been doing "chowdas" for a long while and my secret ingredient is a small amount of sour cream.
I stayed away from the lobster but did the scrimp and deep sea scallops(3 cut into quarters).
Well it tasted fine now I will see if I bypass the stomach ache stage damm lactose intolerence. The boss has it bad and can't use any of the new...
They don't, no pellets for this bear. I'll see what my new doc has to say.
Next Monday should wrap up my winter prep, Mark does the annual cleaning and fuel filter change.
Bear has the makings for a serious seafood chowda. Bear will try for a no stomach ache chowda, However I am a Bear. Bear sometimes gets carried...
The boss will be going on her semi-annual quilt retreat tomorrow. It will be quiet phone wise (I hope).
.22 sub sonic rounds make almost no noise. I dispatch using hv .22lr rounds no complaints and the boss says damm little pops.
Skunks just get shot.
Send in the goats then cover the ground with opaque landscaping fabric let sit for several years.
:bug::hair::doh:
Damage report for summer feeding season 1 rubber humming bird feeder gasket split when cleaned today and a grey squirrel made off with a seed port...
Most of our humming birds seemed to have packed their bags and headed south.