Leakage at "death" .
Dan did you also get a gas mask with that trap? Skunks can be big stinkers.
Let the skunk baiting begin.:thumbs::whistle:
The marshmellow might also bring Rocky raccoon.
Me 6 :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::D Where is the on switch?
Ya think?
Stay outta the way of the Mozilla barfs.
Bear is waiting for his lobsta.
Now this is from an ancient 32 bit throwback HP laptop running Linux
The connection has timed out The server at firewoodhoardersclub.com is taking too long to respond. The site could be temporarily unavailable...
Why, it is your fault that your stoves are gummy. Bear runs off to his cave.
Did the trap make it to your place Dan?
Marshmallows. ? I fed mine a nice hunk of fatty beef.
Not out that way, 3 feet or more depending.
Give them a good last meal.
More likely the butter you used on the lobster, makes them slippery.
I got tired of the time outs and seeing Mozilla barfs.
OK, Grizz our friend what was up?
I hope Grizz has it figured out as this is the only site I have had issue with and it is just a bit infuriating.
The sand blaster is in the next room about 24hrs worth will help a bit.