Chow'da it is whats for supper.
You left out the chippies. I'm doing my part by providing the bait next door tom is taking one everyday. His mommy is pizzed at both of us.
That too. :faint::dex::rofl: :lol:
Why their leaves fall as well,just later. Well there is also the tree rats.
or send the boss out for your beers.
Open a beer feed it to the skunk, when the skunk gets drunk do it in.
Long enough. Yup
WELL,Well look see who is still with us. Have you healed up?
Hey, take it easy on Subbie he is a Mainer from Winthrop.
Iced tweety bird stew was being made in the bird bath this morning.
I had shrimp and scallop pie with sweet potato and asparagus.
Is that a 1016 caddie the 2016 ones are being recalled due to azz bracing issues. Let's face it we are packing on the poundage.:faint:
Dan should have something by now.
I don't mow it anymore Cory does.
I milky spored my yard the first year we were here grubs went by by big time.
Next door neighbor has horses so they trap opossums, I've been known to help them by use of 22lr (I need practice).
I have no love for skunks,just is I did a good clean out before before I got my chickens. They and raccoons are chicken killers.
The azz brace lady just called, My boss refuses to answer her calls,I just want my azz well braced.
X5.
I can state that some skunks just lose it when they croak some don't which is why I asked, those are Maine skunks ask JT about CT skunks.