Hello All. We just got back from 6 day retreat to our cabin in northeast Minnesota. We hit -15f one morning after a fresh lake enhanced 18 inches...
Schlot I see you and your son in his Army uniform. We have met so many fine young men and women in the military through our family of veterans,...
This is nice to see and your plants look happy. My garden looks like the frozen tundra right now! What zone are you in? Do you have to heat...
Oh man we had the Japanese the last few years here too. Raspberries, pole beans and apple trees are their preferred food in my garden. To some...
J. Dirt, I fillet them using the 4" Rapala knife. I do a fish in under a minute. I don't cut through the ribs, rather cut around them from the...
I love fresh fish too Stihl, and bluegill are tough to beat. We also enjoy our pike deboned and fried, boiled (poor man's lobster), grilled,...
"Is this anywhere near Tower? (home of the famous Kuuma wood furnace) And welcome to all the new members!" Brenndatomu, Tower is about 60-70...
You All have some nice boats and nice fishing too. I enjoy fishing early mornings and am usually off my favorite local lake by 7 AM in the summer...
You aren't wrong about the rabbit fence billb3. Last winter the snow was deep enough in February that the cottontails got in. They started in on...
I love to have a few beers while "organizing" the garage and shed, which typically means transitions from gardening, to canning, to hunting, to...
in order of our favorites, but we like them all (exception is gray squirrel - my wife will not eat it, but our children and I love it): ruffed...
Primarily a vegetable gardener here in Minnesota, but do enjoy flowers as well. [ATTACH] Some of my beds in April 2018, the day I started...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Not sure if this will work but here goes...I found a couple pictures on my LG slider phone from fall of 2017. I will try and...
Thank you All. I am glad to be here, and moreover that you folks can enjoy the article about Duane Johnson. He is truly an inspiration. It was...
I have 1987 and 1993 Ski Doo Tundras. I love them for ice fishing, hauling out deer and running on old logging roads and for our private trail...
Hello Everyone. New member here from Minnesota. My wife of 33 years and I are from the twin cities, but our hearts are in northern Minnesota where...