Those wheels look pretty good in the picture. The 2006 I bought had some newer aftermarket wheels and older Michelin LTMX tires. I swapped my...
Awesome trucks! What year is your Tundra Wood Wolverine, 2003? I just sold my 2002 Tundra SR5 and picked up a 2006 double cab SR5 one owner...
Church this morning at 9AM then home to take down decorations and cleaning. When our son gets back from his National Guard drill we plan on...
I still like fishing with old bamboo cane poles for panfish. We had a family lake house that was full of treasures including a lot of old fishing...
My first job was as a paperboy in 70's. A lot of the customers payed me in change. My mother's father pointed out some pre-64 silver coins in my...
That doesn't surprise me at all considering where you are located. It must be a wonderful place. Interestingly, a lot of folks I know in MN end up...
Yes. I run hand carved decoys that I have collected over the years. I used to run a live 10-12" sucker minnow on a harness on a separate line,...
If you get here to MN I would take you!
Nice job keeping the home warm in your cold temperatures Rope! That weather strains a lot of equipment and systems. I know what it is like as...
We are hitting the mid 40s again today! Some snow accumulations coming tomorrow night, followed by some rain, then colder mid-week, but only down...
We hit 47f in MPLS today which set a new record high for date. Don't know what to make of it, as there have previous highs in the upper 40s going...
Never had scrapple, but I am sure I would like it. Between my son who hunts regularly and I, we typically have 2-4 deer to process per year. We...
I have made my share of foolish mistakes in terms of financial decisions, but have learned to "buy once, cry once." In other words don't be penny...
I bought a book called "Norwegian Wood: Chopping, Stacking, and Drying Wood the Scandinavian Way" by Lars Mytting. He references scientific...
My wife likes moving and stacking firewood. She is also good at "helping" me determine when to add more wood to the stove...whether it needs it or...
Hi Yooper. Yes some are from near the lake, others collected here and there, including our land. We have a lot of rocks around for sure. The...
One of our friends had an Argo and loved it when it was working well. It seemed like he was always repairing it before he sold it. Not sure if...
Hello Backwood Savage...yes the rocks on top are often still holding heat in the morning. After the cabin is warmed up, including the rock wall...
Hi Moresnow. We are past Grand Marais about 20 miles, and inland about 1 mile from Lake Superior. Yes I fired up the 88 and 93 Ski Doo Tundras...
Not sure if possible where you live, but I have been using Aquila super colibri .22 rounds in a bolt action CZ American rimfire rifle for squirrel...