[ATTACH] My EDC is one of these Kershaws. Not too expensive and they work well for odd jobs. Top is a chive 1.8", bottom is a leek 3". Chive...
Times have changed with respect to firearms and weapons for sure. I went to rural Mn college and kept my 12 ga mossberg pump in the closet of my...
I worked for UPS loading package cars for over 3 years during graduate school. That job started at $9.50 an hour with full health coverage in...
I am a lark not an owl, and still working, but I find I get up even earlier on my days off because I am too excited to get out doing something...
I would like to visit NFLD and your picture solidify that interest. I like to watch a guy named William Larkham on Youtube to get my fix of...
My family roots go back to the iron range of MN. Wife's roots go back to farm country in southern MN, but not Lyon's county.
Here in the mpls metro area we went from 43f yesterday afternoon, with several inches of standing water on the ice, to 14f now. NW winds were...
Hi Paul. Welcome. West metro here. With a get away at our old homestead in NE MN. Looks like to you have things well in-hand with the wood start.
I wish I had more details now for you wildwest. I don't know if it would help your situation. He told me they don't look at assets, only income....
I know one person happy with his experience on the exchange. Our bachelor neighbor up north pays under $100 per month for great coverage, both...
Cold Trigger Finger...couple questions. What kind of pickup is that? And, What is your wife's side arm? Assuming this is an important...
I have reached this point too. I have watched many disappointing Viking NFC championship games and Super Bowls!:picard: My wife, one of our sons...
We had an 88 4 runner 5 speed. It was a very good truck as well. I sold it when we started having kids and realized that it would be easier to for...
One of 6 here. My mother didn't drive when we were young. She was home with us and eventually got her drivers license at age 41, a year after my...
Hey Wildwest. I see you have an 81 K5 Chevy Blazer...is that one the 305 V8.? I had an 82 and loved it for plowing snow and hauling my stuff...
Does this bug also prey on black ash? When our land was logged a year ago, there was no market for black ash in Northern Minnesota. I have used it...
I figured as much but wanted all to be able to see of what we are speaking. :thumbs: Northern MN too. I miss deer camp and look forward to it...
gotta love deer camp! That guy looks like the daughter's dad from the movie Fargo.
This one: [MEDIA] They also did Da Thirty Point Buck.
Hang in there yooperdave...mind over matter, fluids, advil and keep on moving, then get some good sleep. Hey, speaking of yooper culture...love...