I believe you, no doubt about that.
I am still full from lunch. We had a few beers too. Looking forward to getting out and active out on the lake in the morning. No pressure on the...
Almost makes me want to cut down the ash in our yard here at home. Our neighbor's tree got the bug so I suppose it is just a matter of time.
looks like a satisfying day. Makes me want to get out there and do some of that but I have to wait...too much snow up in our woods now. It will be...
Beautiful place. Your pictures do it justice. NFLD one of my dream vacations .
Another similarity we all probably we share within the FWH brotherhood/sisterhood, and among all outdoors folk is a deep appreciation of our...
I was getting disappointed, maybe a little let down, but now I am adjusting, and coming to start to kind of like this winter. On the one hand...
I was enthralled by that movie and picture as a child. Remember the magazine Famous Monsters of Filmland? [ATTACH]
As a clinical psychologist with almost 30 years of experience, I have already diagnosed myself. To be more precise, we are talking about obsessive...
thank you! lots of like minded folks here with similar addictions (all good), and OCD tendencies!
Good gracious...Imagine what that thing must eat!
Puttzing in garage this morning, got the big buddy heating going, coffee, re-organizing the gear, and getting the wheeler chained up to move my...
CTrider I am glad to find this thread and am particularly interested in finding out what kind of stove you are using there. At home now we are...
That must be frustrating. Ten day continues to look tame here too. It is definitely not a typical winter in these parts either.
Nice projects M2theB. When my McCullogh 610 gave up the ghost, I bought a Husky 51 with an 18" bar. Still run that saw. I think I bought it in...
Sometimes pike get into trout lakes here which wrecks havoc on brookies in stocked lakes in particular. There are many natural lake trout lakes...
Saw 3 and speared two small pike for a fish fry Monday evening. My current spot is just little guys, probably not close enough to deeper water,...
Heading out on the ice in a few hours to the darkhouse for half a day to watch the Scandinavian TV (aka spear hole) . Was thinking of moving the...
You guys really have kicked it up a notch! My game "recipes" are pretty simple. I like to make grouse nuggets which is grouse breasts, legs and...
I been using a product called Waxoil applied by a shop on my 1t gen tundra's. I bring them back every spring for a touch up which is done for a...