I don't know much about growing apples Firewood Bandit, but I have panted 6 trees in my yard: 2 honey crisp, a golden delicious, 2 haralred and...
A few still do it I would guess. I just don't know them. I do know it is done these days just for special events, but it is not a bad idea to...
This is a tradition in MN too NH mountain man. [ATTACH] Gunflint Trail Ice harvest from days gone by. Ice was harvested between Christmas and...
My wife's father is a retired Lt. Col. USAF. He flew Huey gunships for the Green Hornets in 1968-1969 providing fire support for deploying and...
One of my deer hunting buddies gave me his old Dyson for our cabin and deer camp. It is very well engineered and I will get a cordless Dyson for...
I typically get to work before 6 and leave around 3 which leaves time for errands. Today I picked up my 50 lbs of sweet Italian venison sausage...
Here at home I have a thistle feeder and a black oil sunflower feeder, along with what I scatter out on the ground. I also like to hang up a...
If you go to Tim's channel he has many videos of hand splitting with a maul for extended periods of time. He is pretty straightforward and earnest...
I like those too MikeyB. Life in Farmland is also from MN.
[MEDIA] I like this guys work: Tim Gruchow from northern MN. He seems like a kindred spirit with his work ethic, firewood stacks, hunting, etc....
Anytime after9 PM if I am not moving, I am ready to fall right asleep. I am also prone to falling asleep anytime after 11AM if I want to take a...
Love my old LPs too Oldhippie. They are making somewhat of a comeback among the younger generations which is great. Our adult children appreciate...
Speaking of chainsaws and ice fishing, my spearing buddy just got in on a group buy for a Stihl with a 28" bar which he will dedicate for cutting...
Got the spear shack moved this morning before first light. Sat until noon. Picked off four nice bluegill to go with some deboned pike fillets from...
Thank you for the information. Where in Ont are you located? Maybe better access in NW Ont? Our transports with the ambulance were to the ER and...
We had a neighbor up at our cabin when I was a late teenager. He cut a lot of wood to heat their home and loved those Poulans.
Nice catches there. Do you folks eat the burbot? In MN they are often eaten by those in the know. I have enjoyed eating them myself. There is a...
Rottiman. What is the current healthcare situation in Ont? I have some dated, but good impressions. Muskie fishing Whitefish bay of Lake of the...
I will watch it, and when the time comes, it won't go to waste at least.
Not only the scenery, but I want to eat some traditional foods like seal blood puddins, moose ringals (sp?), etc. We have ruffed and spruce...