I remember Atari...Space invaders? I think I was a freshman in HS when it came out. It was after Pong.
Given our shared hoarder characteristics, I assume we are collectors of more than just firewood. What do, or did you folks collect? In my youth I...
I am sure you would like it. Based on many of the pictures by members here, there are a lot of places to visit that I would probably like as well.
Your forest is likely very similar to our woods, which is mixed balsam, spruce, poplar, birch and black ash, and likely a lot of snow on the...
The shutdown impacts all of us in terms of our collective faith in government. I agree with idea that both sides should not leave a room, be...
Thank you Rope. Lots of respect here for law enforcement officers, conservation officers and all our military. Hope you are well.
They are opportunistic. We have 1 to 3 some nights eating sunflower seeds under our bird feeders. They might also take the mice there too, but I...
Your pictures leave me with a good impression of your area. I would be happy there, as you must be. It reminds me of our north shore commercial...
I had to look up that type of animal having never heard of it myself. Glad he made it!
Snow keeps going around us. Just about 1" overnight. Now they are saying maybe another light accumulation over the weekend after lows in teens...
To me that sounds about perfect, and would even want a bit more. When younger with full time work, lots other active hobbies, and three young...
So true. I hear people tell me about how firewood is chore they don't really like to do. Also true that it is a privilege to have access to...
From the article in Wikipedia, it sounds like the SAD term was coined in 1984.
Long, stout and solid. It has been an evolution that correlates with age, and I got tired of taller stacks toppling over. When younger and busy...
I agree. I don't remember when I first heard the acronym SAD, but it wasn't around when I was younger, at least I don't recall hearing of it. True...
my wife is usually right anyways, and reminds me of that from time to time:rofl: :lol:She is the best thing that ever happened to me...now going...
Oh my...those labs! Beautiful dogs.
One of my buddies up north had -37f along the upper Gunflint trail over the weekend. They are sitting with over 2' of snow and a lot of slush out...
We are sitting at 2f now. Snow through tomorrow evening with 2-4" of light stuff, followed by cold with a low in Mpls area of -15f by Thursday...
I see the video you posted now Midwinter. Oh yes they often are gluttons and highly opportunistic. I have seen an intact 2-4 lb pike in the...