Nate, I can't and won't argue with that.. Bottom line is that PJ is going to burn one way or another. Allowing people to c/s/s and run it...
Thank you Mr. Symkowski. I'm glad that you appreciate my posting something in this forum that I found on Craigslist relating to the subject of...
No limit here..:eek: http://nh.craigslist.org/for/4363659869.html [ATTACH]
Glad to hear that you're able to cut it for free. They couldn't hire enough people a while back for the fuels reduction projects that they were...
There are many variables that affect the distance between the growth rings. Widely spaced growth rings indicate fast growth while narrow growth...
If you cut/split/stack it now, it should be ready to burn by the fall. Mother nature might argue the point that it'll burn right now.o_O Sure is...
Xena, I like your style. Baiting pigs.. Fortunately, not illegal in MA.... Only applicable to deer as seen below: 14. Prohibited: (b) baiting...
If the pallets have to potential to be used in international shipping, they may have been heat treated to prevent the movement of pests.. You can...
Will be interesting to see what happens... The industry is working hard to export more product (Nat Gas and Propane) to locations around the...
Yup..
I put myself as a major player. Oil boiler comes on for hot water when the kids need a bath every couple of days. Our water for washing dishes...
Pics.....blah, blah, blah...
What? You got enough beer to take you to March 2nd Smoke Show? If not, I'm calling 911 to get you an emergency re-supply!!!o_O
IMHO its about habit patterns and mindset. Anyone here ever dropped a saw on purpose from a place that they knew the saw would get damaged? I...
Time lapse Photography or it never happened!!!!:p
I find myself looking at the pellets every time I go to my local HD and Lowes... Just to see what they have and compare it to the recommendations...
I agree with Doug's choice of the word "value". Focusing on "price" the consumer will buy the lowest cost pellet regardless of quality. Focusing...
I rented in RI a couple of years ago and the landlord mandated the use of an oil company that was full of scheisters.....
Believe me.. I did the math like 8 times since I'm in the boat of barely making it through this year and needing to get 3 years ahead... Plus, in...
Sav, I think the math is a little off. It would be cutting 1 2/3 year supply each year. Come out of this winter (#1) having cut 1 and 2/3 years...