Unfortunately you're in an industry that it is easy for customers to stiff you. Auto mechanics, those who do small engine repair and anyone in a...
Question is where does it stop? Will they regulate sale of used stoves? Prevent industry professionals from installing used stoves? Force...
Mechanic's Lien. Varies by state. “. . . the important purpose of mechanic's lien statutes to provide an inexpensive and simple method for...
You just needed a little more practice.... :loco: :crazy: [media]
I pretty much always use kindling.. Fire goes out at night.. Relight in the morning. I load 2 splits N-S about 3-4 inches apart. On top of...
Good point and valid counter-argument.. Okay.. we're all hoarders!!!!:p
I'm going to have to bite my tongue before I say something that is not family friendly and would get me kicked off this site... Nice pic.
I'm still firmly of the opinion that NONE of us are hoarders...... If we were true hoarders, NONE of our firewood would end up in a stove,...
Today was the first day this season we used the oil monster to heat the house.. 58 degrees inside and brought the temp up to about 65 before the...
It's a method of installing an insert or wood stove using an existing brick or clay flue tile lined chimney. Uses a block off plate for insert or...
Ouch!! Had you noticed in the past whether or not you'd see lots of smoke when they were burning? Any idea if it's a clay tile chimney? Liner?...
I feel that way about sharing a foxhole with another Marine...o_O
You probably want to post the location of your wood pile so someone local can keep an eye on it while you're gone.....:whistle: I guess with...
45 outside, 55 in the house this morning. Started off with 3 small splits of black birch and added a chunk of red oak to the top. Wood pile is...
Have you considered using shirt stays? I prefer the ones that go under your foot but the ones in the picture work too. Keeps the shirt tucked in...
I picked up an Oregon 510a a couple of years ago, but I still don't have a ton of experience with it.. I'm not 100% convinced that the wheel comes...
What are your tolerances? I started using a caliper a couple of months ago with my grinder and found that I can get cutters to within 8-12...
+1
March 19-24, 2012 in Southern NH... 79°, 81°, 81°, 84°, and 84°.... All record highs..... Too bad my time machine is broken!!:loco: :crazy:
Easier said than done....:whistle: [ATTACH]