I hear ya.. I have the same setup as you do.... Don't even have a legitimate cap on the chimney. I used one that was too small for the 11"x15"...
Got any pics? Have you considered putting a cap over the top of the whole thing? Something like this: [ATTACH]
If you were in a sealed room, yes... Dry ice is made of the same "chemicals" that your body produces and exhausts through your lungs... Carbon...
Good site to see where the non-ethanol options are available.. http://www.pure-gas.org/extensions/map.html
She did exactly what she was told to do which meant that I still had all 10 fingers at the end of the operation.. Great little helper.. I...
Yup.... Don't use it often, but it's worth every penny when I need it.. I think technically it would be called a "tandem" axle trailer vice...
That would have put me 40,o00 over my max gross weight!!!! Decided to put it on the trailer rather than get pulled over for not having a plate...
Picked up a Cub Cadet 25 ton at HD a couple of weeks ago.. New to hydraulics and never looking back... Bought this one because of the Honda...
Since you didn't specify paper/white birch, I'm going to throw in my pic of splitting some Black Birch..... Soooooooo much easier with...
Seriously? Did I kill this thread? No one has anything else? C'mon Smoke Show.. Post something so I don't think that the above video killed...
Thought this was cool.. [media]
[media]
You are asking two questions. The article referred to wounding making a LIVE tree susceptible to infection but you're asking if a dead tree can...
Nice Milk Crate!!! You get that from someone in Michigan?:p
Interesting video..... Makes me appreciate what I have..... [media]
Thanks Sav. Here's a map from 3.5 years ago. Fairly widespread.. [ATTACH]
Looks like about $3000 worth of fuel.... if that propane tank is full in the background..... Amazing how we can all look at wood and imagine a...
I also didn't go from burning wet to burning dry, at least in my current house. I've burned wet wood in the past and remember the frustration...
What was the item that you used to turn the lag bolts last year? Inquiring minds would like to know...[ATTACH]
Perhaps an extension cord to a good outlet in the house would allow for adequate testing. They can't all be reverse polarity and lacking a ground...