Hey Doc, can you please post a prescription for some of the good stuff on here so I can just download it and take it to the local CVS as...
Save, no need to "call around." I've found my best prices on this website.. Might even be able to talk them down a bit from what is posted with...
+1... Mine is in the basement and set for 50% year round... I'd rather pay a little for the electricity than a lot mold mitigation should the...
Yes sir, should have said Mayflower 2.....:yes: We were discussing that when we were going by. Friend was saying that the Mayflower II isn't a...
Well, the boats were made out of wood.... And yes, I was itching to get back home to get that wood split, stacked and drying.. As they say,...
Surprised that no one mentioned anything about the boat trip... Mayflower was made of wood as was the home made boat that we were on.... Could...
If it was all still there, I would have cherry picked it just like those before me!!:whistle: Had to figure it out. I was still dressed in my...
Got on Craigslist a couple of weeks ago and found an ad for some hardwood that was on my way home from work. Looked like a nice pile so I...
Okay Nate.... Now you're being un-realistic..... Of course it would make a great plot for one of those movies I wasn't allowed to watch as a...
Put an ad on Craigslist advertising free premium firewood to anyone who shows up with their arborist license, proof of insurance, 7 years work...
Personally, I like the idea of everyone being a winner. If only I could apply when I want to. For example. I'm at the local auto shop getting...
It's kind of interesting that their sales technique with the bad stuff boils down to just plain bullying.... We won't accept it for our kids as...
Got some other standing dead around the yard. Going to try to get 2 more cords for this winter so I don't have to dig into the red oak... Spent...
Upon further review, it doesn't look like quite so good of a deal. Take a look at the pic.... The airflow direction is perpendicular to the...
Wonder what their market is... If they sell a product to the box stores something like this...
Believe me, I'm already working on it.. Got 4 cords for next winter seasoning and 1.5 of red oak and white oak stacked and seasoning for 15-16......
We put in two of these to move air out of the stove room... Next step will be to tie them to a thermostat so they turn on automatically when the...
Our Buck 81 has been cold for a few weeks.... It has nothing to eat... The cupboard is bare..
I used something similar in my fireside kiln this past winter as seen here:...
Grab two ziplock bags... Fill them with sand... 12 oz in one and 16 oz in the other... Take them outside and throw them up in a tree trying to get...