Here a couple of articles about venting. http://homeguides.sfgate.com/install-ridgeandsoffit-ventilation-system-existing-roof-53107.html...
Would be interesting for you to collect a couple of data points if you have time. 1. If you are in a neighborhood with similar houses, use an...
I think the most interesting aspect about this car is the relationship between Elio and Pep Boys. I wonder how that relationship will work?...
26.4? Thought you were going say that you ran a marathon (26.2) and then did an extra 0.2 for good measure.. Of course this firewood race is a...
15-16? good work!!!
Does it count as sleep if I have one eye open and a finger on the trigger?o_O
That's it... the long low rumble of the 53.... Unmistakable... What were we talking about? A Craiglist Sugar Maple score? Ah well, we already...
[media]
I'm in "crew rest" because I'm flying late tonight so that's why I'm on here.. Happy to feed your thirst for knowledge.. :drunk: Flew to Maine a...
My first commanding officer in the Marines called the 53E "God's Cadillac" because it's a smooth ride. Very maneuverable with the fully...
You must have gotten started early..... It wasn't even cold yet at the end of September!!!! Everyone else I know has babies due Aug-October....
The industry is changing rapidly. With the new 1500 hour/ATP rule that went into effect last year the part 121 carriers (scheduled airlines) can...
Welcome ttdberg!!!! Glad to have you aboard!!:campfire:
Hmmmm if I was going to stop in Maine, I'm thinking lunch would look a lot like this: [ATTACH] My helicopter puts down winds of a category III...
The only major hassle is the low paycheck... I've been telling my friends that I'm having fun flying but I have to take the pay stub directly...
I'm flying for work.. Had to take a low paying job to get current again. Supplement my income in the USMCR.. Yeah.. I think we're going to be...
Caveat emptor!!
The avatar is a pic of me, my crew and aircraft that I found online after attending an air show a few years ago. That's me in the left seat...
Sav, if I remember correctly, that piece was too long to fit in the other direction (turned 90 degrees). If you look at the bottom of the piece,...
Better to learn from the mistakes of others than to make them yourself... Sounds like the neurologist should have stayed on the run unless his...