I hope you got a Ralph's club card when you were there!!!! This is the one I used to go to. Good underground parking.. Ralphs 4315 Mission Blvd...
Used to shop where the dude shopped... I miss Ralph's.. Also used to go to Smart and Final... Great store.. Von's was good at 5am Sunday...
In my limited experience, you would need to tie damage to a specific event. Each event would carry with it a deductible. Also, they may take...
Okay... I might be the only one who thinks this but there might be more natural ways to solve your issues that INCLUDE a stove. I say get the...
I usually cut the small stuff to poles and then run it through the compound miter saw.. Seems easier to handle it that way.
Update on the Demoulas drama with Market Basket.. Hopefully they get it settled so I can get back to buying my Busch 30 packs for $14.99!!:pete:....
Why are you only using sentence fragments for your questions? Do you have something against verbs?:rofl: :lol:
There's a difference between "crumble" and "collapse". The crumble is already happening IMHO.. I'm a fan of educating the neighbors to make...
Haven't seen it on here yet, but I'm a big fan of Market Basket.. Prices that compete with the military commissaries... Unfortunately, the...
Disregard that.. you already saw and commented on my indoor kiln.. again, good luck..
I had some pretty good luck drying some oak on a wood stove fired indoor kiln last winter... From about 32% down to about 10-15% in three weeks....
If you have to pay, pay a little more and get hardwood.. This deal already sounds like it's not quite a deal.. Regardless of what you get now,...
Be careful what you ask for..... Here it comes!!!!!...
Very interesting. I have a tree in my front yard that I know pre-dates my house indicating that it's native to where I live in So NH. Wasn't...
I'm sure the green paint job would serve as a good way to deter theft. I'd prefer to keep my saws behind locked doors but I'm sure some end up in...
C'mon Sav.... Everyone knows that summer is the best time to have a good hot fire in the stove with some unseasoned pine to burn all of the...
This seems like a thread that you could have come up with the options, put them at the top and allowed members to vote on how to cut the logs: 1....
Pretty much the same advice that I give to everybody..... [media]
Making me jealous. I left a PM610 at a junkyard in Jacksonville, NC in March, 1999 because I couldn't get it to start and I was moving to San...
http://www.asplundh.com/ [ATTACH]