Your dad probably learned that phrase from a man who roams the woods of Michigan with a chainsaw and calls himself @Backwoods Savage....
I agree.. Most Norway's are green. The two that were in my front yard while growing up were green. The one in the next door neighbor's yard...
Where's the big stuff? Is it behind those little twigs that are lying on the lawn?;) Does your brother in law have any brothers who are married...
Common names can often lead to confusion, especially when the same species is on several continents. I believe what savemoney was referring to is...
Check this out. http://www.extension.iastate.edu/forestry/ And contact this guy. Where Can You Find Information? Contact: Dr. Jesse Randall by...
I'm of the opinion that the regulators need to look at firewood suppliers.... There is no definition for seasoned wood and little consumer...
Is there any reason that you can't direct vent out the side of your house and then just close off the ceiling and roof penetration? Not sure if...
Perhaps MOHMH was confused about you bringing 12 cords of wood to a lodge in Egypt.... That's a long drive from Alaska..:p
Screen shot to preserve the posting for eternity as it will likely get deleted due to the poster getting contacted a million times for a good...
Here's a good place to start to diagnose your problem and find a solution. Forest Service has worked on dirt roads for years....
Still does.. Did you get the helmet so you can survive the azz chewing from your wife?;) Always good to properly treat a wound no matter how...
Not familiar with either but are you implying that there is a difference between a "short ton" and a "full ton"? As far as I know they should...
As Borat would say... "Very Nice!!!"
Pics or........blah, blah, blah....;)
Interesting.. A quick look at the websites reveals "outdoor wood furnace" and "outdoor water furnace" as the new words of choice.. I guess if...
I think it's the other way around.. The speculators have been in the distillate market for a long time controlling diesel and jet fuel prices...
I've got a hole in my running shoes right next to my little toe on my right foot.. The blood from my little toe has long since worn off. I came...
Amarillo seems to have an advantage over most of us in that it has lower atmospheric pressure, less precipitation, lower humidity, higher average...
None of the above..but close..;) What is IGA? The Independent Grocers Alliance (IGA) was founded in 1926, bringing together independent grocers...
You're right... Nate mentioned it before I did... Apparently they are more widespread than just North America!!!. ^_^ http://www.igakorea.com/...