I'm not a pellet burner, but if someone wants to try to stop 'em in before they get to ME, I'd be willing to help out a fellow "Live Free or Die"...
Unfortunately, the big companies already have attorneys on retainer so it wouldn't take much to file a paper in court that would require the...
That may depend on the living situation. House on lot, house in subdivision, condo, co-op, rented house, condo or apartment. In my wife's...
Wife had that happen when we were just dating. At my suggestion he offered them the spot price (approx equal to the front month futures contract)...
You're welcome. It will take consumers like you to inform the lawmakers and business community that these business practices are unacceptable....
Okay... I've got to laugh now. Says the following right on your bill: "Tired of calling for propane? Enroll in automatic delivery and get our...
Propane is high profile right now. If you were on a deliver when you call program, it's obvious that they're trying to take advantage of a bad...
You talking about a place that burns pellets like this? [ATTACH]
KORD - Chicago O'Hare International Airport KORD 102.7 – Continuous Country Favorites
Had to put on my sunglasses and trade in the Busch for a fruity drink to view this thread....[ATTACH]
I can only imagine how P.O'ed someone would be if they saw online that there were pellets at the Augusta Lowes and drove 30 miles to find out that...