Atta boy fuzz! Nice saw you got her, look at all that orange! :eek:
Yesterday was one week of burning with the hastings so i figured i'd give it a good cleaning. I let the stove shut down and cool off then opened...
Dannngggg that looks good! :ithappened:
Finally got around to installing one of the led lights that the mrs got me for Christmas on the ranger. They were two for $30 on Amazon and let me...
Surrrrreeee she is :wacky: .. Did you fall through that hole in your floor?? Just kiddin man, here's to a quick recovery! :drunk:
No pics!?? :binoculars:
I can see why :picard:
Ok good, i figured it would break them up. I'm not real impressed with these easy heats. They definately arent putting off the same heat as the...
Opened up a bag of easy heats to feed the stove this morning and this is what I found. It's hard to tell but that pellet on top is almost 2" long...
No need to apologize. I'll say thank you time and time again. Because of you and the rest of our troops (past and present), we're able to enjoy...
Ahh 10-4 :yes: Got my free blower hanging in the shop ready to go!
Well one of the dogs found her new favorite spot. :fire: [ATTACH]
Thanks for the advice krooser. The ash dump rod is the rod that moves the plate directly below the burn pot and the versagrate plate? If so yep...
Some might call us just a little bit crazy :hair: . But at least we're normal in each other eyes haha:rofl: :lol:
cory@owen those are sweet! I've always used the headlights but recently have been carrying around a small tac flashlight but it doesn't have a...
Glad you made it over shari NJ Wood Stove Lawsuit ! :thumbs:
Holy crap im sweating! :fire: Turned her up to level 3 for the last hr and the room temp is 78deg and climbing o_O It hasn't been that warm in...
Thanks! But hey I was waiting on backordered parts. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :smoke:..
WW the guy who wrote that article is the lawyer neighbor who's suing! :mad: