Sorry for keepin you waiting. I was helping dad get his skid steer ready and loaded up for tomorrow. The jerky turned out great! I checked it...
Callin for 1-3 tonight, 3-6 tomorrow and 6-10 on tuesday. My home for the next few days looks like it might be a plow truck o_O. We're ready at...
:drool::drool::drool: Looks great!
Well my excitement was short lived. I walked in the kitchen to find the display on the dehydrator going crazy. I tried to reset it and now the...
Interesting combo! Not a fan of pig feet but the chicken on top looks good!
It's been a while since I broke out the dehydrator so I got an early start this morning on some venison jerky. Marinated over night it in a sweet...
Did this help quiet down the blower noise? Mine seems to be a little noisier than i'd like it to be. But it working just fine
I was limited on where I could go out and up (deck, windows and roofline) so I went straight up through the ceiling and roof. Me and a friend did...
I've been salting since 1am. We were supposed to get 2-4 last night but only got a little over an inch. They're still not sure about Friday into...
Congrats rotti!! :hair::thumbs::drunk::cheers::banana::rootintootin::yes::saw::seasoned: Is there a limit on smiley's? haha :coffee:
The mrs put my name in a drawing for a craftsman tool box without me knowing. We were at a sears store and she said "hey throw your name in there"...
Hey flatbed! good to see you posting. That's a biggun for sure. Nice job :thumbs:
I burned one bag of the heats and set the other bag aside They we're long, dusty, and didn't put off crap for heat. More like easy no heats....
Nice haul! Got them tires squattin! :dex:
It's been said a million times already but "we're family here". Anytime you need to talk about things or just vent there's almost always someone...
Here's my state of the art sharpening station [ATTACH]
Pyro im so sorry man. Praying for you, the kids and your families. We're here for you, whatever you need.
I waited until dark to load wood just for you loon ! ;) I'd say they work pretty dang good! That's one light.o_O Now what to do with the other...
I probably didn't even need to clean it as much as i did but i don't want to get in the habit of putting it off. Rather just keep her running...
Here's the pair i ordered. Used the light last night to lock a gate in the dark and it worked great! Turned the rear of the ranger into daytime!...