Don't worry, this stove still has me on my toes :emb:
It's gonna take more than that to scare me off! :cool: :drunk:
Yep... Burned it last night before bed and this morning as well. It's on level 3 right now and all seems well. Im still keeping a close eye on it.
Not that i could find. It does say to run the stove on high for 15-20 mins a day if normally run on a lower setting. That's really what i'm...
Here's a shot down the pipe from today. [ATTACH]
Sorry I should've snapped a pic when I had it out. The inside of the blower housing was clean with a tiny bit of light gray ash in the bottom....
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Ok it's 6am and now all i want is a burger!
That's a nice load of white oak! :yes: Got some straight logs there
What does a change in the ash color or dark spots mean? I do my best to keep this stove running clean. Those pics of the blower housing were...
That's the snap disc on the exhaust blower housing? If it got hot enough to melt the paint it should've shut the stove down right? It was the...
Well i decided to take the mrs and baby piney out to dinner and let the stink clear out of the house for a bit. We just got back and i removed the...
A few minutes ago the mrs yelled to me in the other room that the stove was smoking. Soon as she said that the smoke detectors went off. I quickly...
Sure aint chocolate pudding! o_O don't worry dave, that's on next years Christmas list ;)
Hey another volcano owner! :banana: Welcome dave. I've looked and looked for a parts source for these volcano's but the company is long gone. But...
Yes sir! She's my little woods baby. She's already spent more hrs hanging with me at the wood pile then most kids do their whole life.:axe:
Im diggin this song! Heard it twice while plowing and i mayyyyy have been a little harder on the truck while it was playing :cool:
Well the 24" they were calling for turned out to be about 4". Once i got done plowing at work, dad and I took baby piney for her first ride in...
Well we didn't get squat. When i hit the sack last night they were callin for 12-16" and 16-24" locally. I didn't get called into work until 6am...
Last night i helped dad get his skidsteer loaded and ready to take to his place. My plow truck is set and ready to go so when i get done plowing...
Nice work! I was processing today too. Made some jerky, vac packed some backstraps and ground 10lbs.