I've been at work plowing 3/4" of slush since 3am. :picard:
Definately! Post some pics when you get a chance (no rush). Any chance you could do a compression test? Thanks!
hmmmmm i wonder how long the drive is to your place :drool::drool::drool:
Is there a way to hide all the bars?
Your wife "makes" you hunt!? That's awsome!:hair: Now don't get me wrong, mine supports my hunting addiction and loves to have a freezer full of...
I cut from both ends since those logs won't slide too easy. I just cut on one side until I notice the weight difference. Then do the same on the...
The mrs and baby piney were out for the morning so I figgerd I'd buck up some logs. Broke out the ol badger back saver and got to cuttin. I...
hey that's what i do when my saw acts up (smack it on the log!) haha. Great video crzy.
Our zone ended yesterday. I gave it one last shot and sat in that bitter wind yesterday afternoon. Saw a couple of doe's outside of bow range but...
Well we ended up booking a trip with my travel agent friend. We'll be sailing on the celebrity infinity round trip from vancouver. It had a few...
Woops, i left the 394 out. :saw:
Osage Orange what port did you leave from?
I corrected the date in my first post. Meant to say june/july 16' so i have plenty of time. I've heard about the same wait time.
Want to double date?? :thumbs: Maybe we'll get a discount!
We talked about taking this trip when we were dating and figured we'd have plenty of time to take it. Well the wedding came, then the baby, and if...
Glad to hear your doing well! here's to a speedy recovery :yes:
Welcome 38! enjoy the popcorn :popcorn: and the drinks :drunk:
Any of you hoarders been on one? The mrs and I are looking at booking a cruise for june/july 16'. We were originally planning on leaving port from...
:picard: :picard: :picard: Why?????? I pass two homes with OWB's on my way to work. One is obviously burning seasoned wood (hardly any smoke) and...
I managed to sell a few things i had laying around and now my search for an 80cc+ husky begins. Doesn't need to be purty but mechanically in good...