evening tom hows you and dave has alot more videos he always has a camera running
lol hows you tom
im ok second coffee
morning mike hows you
my chain at the pa gtg was the same one we ran all day on the oak i need to practice some on change overs as well
lol saw was running a little slow there and at 15600 theres more in it
morning jason its 18 here need more coffee hows you
36 inch bar full comp chain and 8 pin
Morning guys how's everyone
We didn't see it while at Kevin's but mike noticed the motor base is messed up he is going to take apart and see if can find one or another motor
I saw Canadian farm boy silvey and it looks complicated so I'll stick with simington and may be easier to get parts if needed
lol selling like hot cakes
Silvey Razur Sharp 2 Chainsaw Chisel SQUARE Chain Grinder Stihl Husqvarna Saws | eBay
i thought mine was the first generation because it isnt the fancy one sorry
i went back through and i didnt see the end earlier
it will pull it but i wouldnt want to run it on it all the time stihl says 20 inch id say for oiling purposes
I think homelite Mike has 3 versions the one Kevin and me have are the old version The second version has a rounded end with another clamp for it...
I have that problem if I eat vegetables very much
pictures? not sure we believe you worked hard today
7018 is fine when you groove it out it will be clean metal and the 70 is stronger than the 60