I'd take as much red maple as I could. Good shoulder wood.
Congrats!!
Good morning, members. A few warm days ahead. 39⁰/70⁰ sunny My dad's transport to rehab didn't occur yesterday. Today, hopefully. I...
I'd bring the cornbread!
There is a plethora of oak being dealt with all over this site!
Make the long distance delivery and inform the customer that you can't make any more deliveries. Better than running out of deliverable product....
I need to look around and see if any of that stuff is growing on the property
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 42⁰/60⁰ clear bright moon again shining. Involved today with my dad's transfer fron the hospital to a...
Dad had a good night, last night. Physical therapist had him up and moving today. I'm told he'll be transported to a local rehab facility...
Slight :cool:
Good morning, members. Nice cool start. 36⁰/58⁰ clear bright moon is out! Well my dad underwent hip surgery yesterday. He fractured the...
Sounds like you can stay on the 3yr oak rotation for a while, once you're on it! silver lining
Time for a chimney cap, eh?
Get the the close stuff. Get it all!
Nice looking rounds!
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. Cool start. 39⁰/57⁰ Well, I spent the last few hours of my Tuesday at the hospital. I got a call about...
Did you sand and apply some kind of oil to those bologna slices? Those look really nice
Good morning, members. Nice cool day ahead. 38⁰/56⁰ some sun. Yard work and bringing wood to the deck, are on today's list. Be safe Be healthy