[MEDIA]
The foliage around here has been meh. The only leaves left on trees are the oaks. The maples came and went quickly. With some, the leaves just...
Good morning, members. A nice fall day ahead. 44⁰/64⁰ windy A fire that I built yesterday, is now lit. The stove heat feels nice. More...
I know what fire wood is. But.....[ATTACH]
Nice looking firewood. Hoard on!
Good morning, members. A more seasonal day ahead. 44⁰/64⁰ clear and dry. Continued yard cleanup this morning, then a visit with Dad. Be...
Did that WO stump stand back up once cut?
Not for me thanks. That's a spectator sport!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 59⁰/70⁰ some clouds. Chance of a passing shower. I'll be doing some yard cleanup this morning before...
High tide, but I'm guessing tides are not in play here. He gunned it up the bank gets my vote
I'm finding this entire thread to be a bit prickly. :cool:
Good morning, members One last warm day. 53⁰/76⁰ Chance of some passing drizzle tomorrow. No sign of any needed rain. I'll be taking mom...
[ATTACH]
https://youtube.com/shorts/YEF_Kxy8nc0?feature=shared
Good morning, members. Another warm day. 58⁰/80⁰ sunny I have a few errands to run before seeing my dad. He's doing as well as anyone...
Self-imposed one here. Too dry to risk it.
Good morning, members. Crazy warm day ahead. 52⁰/80⁰ sunny I plan to get my morning walk behind the lawnmower. Hopefully, the last mowing...
For chit-kicking music!
Nice logs! That one on the left looks to have metal in it.
Good morning, members. Another nice day ahead. 48⁰/75⁰ sunny. Windows will be open. My dad was finally transfered to a rehab facility. My...