Nice score!
The stuff will grow 20ft up into tree branches in a single season.
As much as I can, this will be cut back and roots pulled, as nice as the berries look. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Another warm-up is underway. 51⁰/72⁰ More leaf management this morning. More camping gear cleanup and storage. Be...
Good morning, members. Nice fall day ahead. 29⁰/55⁰ sunny Everyone had a good time camping in NH. My brother heads back home today. He'll...
Ohhhh.. that kind of exterior. :whistle:
I need to.
Good morning, members. Warming up today. 49⁰/72⁰ We had a bit of rain overnight. We need a few days of rain. Today is the last day to...
Any red bricks available? They'd fit in the cinder block spaces quite nicely.
Not to be inserted in any body cavities? :whistle:
Good morning, members. One more cool day before summer heat returns. 38⁰/55⁰ building clouds. Truckaa will be coming over for coffee and...
I suggest a teriyaki marinade
Wisconsin, I believe is the other big producer along with Massachusetts.
Upper 70's forecasted in NH's White mtns for Thursday. Sure hope it cools down on Friday.
I'm up early most mornings. I prefer morning light over afternoon light. The clock change is no big deal to me.
There's creativity out there, for sure. The chains on both saws look loose to me.
Good morning, members. Cool day ahead. 39⁰/52⁰ sunny. We had a nice time at my cousin's place yesterday. Even the Patriots won a game!...
Dry here as well. Down 6 inches below average since 9/1. There are brush fires in the region.
Good morning, members. Nice fall day ahead. 39⁰/54⁰ breezy Mrs MikeInMa baked an apple pie yesterday. It'll be taken to my cousin's beach...
In the States, next Sunday 2am.