Rusty and crusty
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Two times. A fall trip and a winter trip. Truckaa does go.
Good morning, members. Cool fall day. 39⁰/53⁰ sunny and breezy. The region is under a "red flag warning". No outdoors burning due to an...
Other unidentified sources have reported the sighting was in a grove of black locust. :cool:
That's one fine load of wood!
jo191145 - [MEDIA]
Good morning, members. Getting closer to average temps today. 40⁰/63⁰ breezy, more clouds than sun. It was 63⁰ inside this morning. I...
This same group of old codgers have been doing this for decades. We started with winter camping trips, in tents, on the snow in m8d-February....
Great idea! I've walked the areas many times over the years. Never found anything except some leverite
I believe that red berry bush, is Winterberry.
Around here, red maple is called swamp maple. I guess whatever is growing near water, gets called swamp whatever.
Make firewood when you can. Nice looking splits!
Good morning, members. Warm day ahead. 58⁰/70⁰ breezy From my recent camping trip. A few days in New Hampshire - Fall 2024 More leaf...
It was too warm to start, for us. 70's the 1st day. A bit of rain early one morning. No real issue. Having low water this year, makes the...
My friends and I spent last weekend at the Cabin on the Kanc. Alot of the waterways were way low. This allowed me to walk across the Swift (Not...
:usa:
2x
[MEDIA]
Good morning, members. The heat is on. 61⁰/77⁰ sunny. There's a widespread ban on outdoor burning. Brush fires continue to burn in the...