Thanks
Well... free if its local pickup. Other than that, shipping is the cost. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It was used for about 5yrs before...
Seed robbers!!
Molly and her husband have relocated to Florida.
Good morning, members. Cold start 28⁰/46⁰ sunny. Very dry air dewpt 9⁰ I had a productive day yesterday with the septic system being...
You get around. I'm sure you’ll come across some "brickage" to put your sleepers on. Just a little airspace would help. I always adjust and...
Good use of recycled materials. Wood on bare ground? Even if PT, I use bricks and blocks to avoid wood on ground. Easier to do when empty. :cool:
I use a similar metal can for holding ashes outside.
Good morning, members. Cool day today 30⁰/42⁰ sunny Today is the annual septic clean out. Planning to have lunch with a friend. Be safe Be...
I like your spatula!
Good morning, members. Breezy day ahead. 47⁰/52⁰ sunny. Continued red-flag warning day. We need a couple inches of rain. I have some yard...
Ditto Wordle 1,241 3/6 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
Nice looking logs/rounds. The ash should be ready to burn when you are.
Slow and steady wins the race.
It's red oak, of some type. Unless it's in the way, I'd let it grow.
Good morning, members. Damp warm morning 55⁰/ 67⁰ overcast we had a light shower overnight. We're 8.5in under average just since 9/1. I...
[ATTACH]
A pastel, eh? That qualifies for at least one learned thing today, on FHC! :salute:
Every bit helps! Hoard on
Good morning, members. Cool day 29⁰/56⁰ sunny and dry. Brush fires continue to burn in the region. Yard work this morning. Football this...