With s With solar panels on the roof.
Good morning, members. Overcast breezy 40⁰/52⁰ we received about 1.25 inches of rain yesterday. More to come later today. My dad does seem...
Good morning, members. I took the trash barrels to the end of the driveway and there was this wet stuff all around. Holy crap it's drizzling!...
Nice to have!
My dad was transferred back to the assisted living facility with my mom. Time will tell if he/they are to remain there.
Good morning, members. One more nice day before much needed rain fall. 35ⁿ/55⁰ clear and sunny. Bright moon out, currently. Expecting a busy...
Shhh.... I have a source of recent BL blow downs, within a mile away. I'll get to them in a week or three. They ain't going anywhere but in my...
Stick to whatever physical therapy they administer and do the exercises they suggest at home. Best of luck with pain management.
Good morning, members. Another dry day ahead. 41⁰/57⁰ sunny. Looks like rain Thursday/Friday. I hope to go for a walk this morning. My...
:rofl: :lol:
2x
Best of luck!
We've had 2 weeks of timeshare in Hyannis on West Main Street, that's currently being sold. Those weeks will be going away. We have another week...
Good morning, members. Another dry day. 40⁰/62⁰ sunny. We had a full house yesterday. There's another meeting this morning to discuss...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead 42⁰/60⁰ sunny breezy and continued dry. My wife's sister and her husband arrived yesterday, from...
Funny sh ite right there!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 39⁰/60⁰ sunny. Bright full moon now. I have a few errands this morning before taking mom to see...
Thanks.
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 29⁰/56⁰ bright moon out currently. Our dry weather continues. Almost 9in of rain below average since...
I have both of these. I find countless uses for them around the yard. The thinner stuff has a handy wire cutter. The thicker, you need a wire...