Welcome to FHC!
Lol, yes it’s humorous how some threads become pipe swinging contests. I agree that if there’s doubt walk away. Without seeing it in person no one...
Wedges will raise it up a little. I’d cut it in half and use a cant to roll the 6’ ers, if I couldn’t turn the 12’ Take a different saw for the...
I wouldn’t run a 261 with a 20” bar. My setup is 261 16” bar 400 20” 462 25” The 462 feels perfect with the 25” light bar as does the 400 with 20”...
That’s cherry is a beauty, nice score!
I’ve already burned 2 10’ 2x4 racks and started on a pallet stack.
That sure looks like a sourwood to me.
I noticed HD had plenty of can gas in stock and the Echo bar oil went up $1 since last month. I just sent my request to Santa for bar oil. :santa:
I dislike the bng of the new bars. Dam it, I’m going to have to track down old light bars now.
Looks like 9+ cords of BL wins. :stacker:
I’d want to get a rope around both stems as high as I could, notch it 45deg from lean on the away side from single stem, hook to machine, back cut...
Is the top hung up in the single stem tree?
Beech [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Chainsaw guardian [ATTACH]