Tree work is the same. Some will work for fentanyl $ and some want to make their crane, Harley and beach house payment.
I’m going to get tshirts made advertising Jim’s hard, strong, seasoned and weathered wood. :yes: Get on it while it lasts!
Doesn’t that mean he’s buying the firewood? Is it 100 5 star reviews or 1005 1 star reviews? I need to work on how I present my wood to customers...
I can’t tell if he’s hoping a lonely meth head will bite, or if he’s trying to sell firewood. You should see the video with the ad :loco: :crazy:...
The last pic appears to be mostly stump sprouts.
I thought that was the purpose of capitalism? :rofl: :lol:
That’s it all my pine is going in the burn pile.
[ATTACH]
I will pick bigger chunks out of the shovel and toss em back in, or shake the shovel and they fall out.
Washington Hawthorn is my guess.
Some December color for the Northeners Camelia japonica [ATTACH] Camelia sasanqua [ATTACH] A hard freeze will burn the japonica flowers which is...
It’s a Persimmon tree.
For funks sake
Do many people walk along that road? Ffs I can’t believe someone carved it. There are a few beeches around the campus I work at that have been...
This requires an investigation by the FHC forensics task force. I want names, saw and splitter id asap! Leave no piece of bark unturned. Sorry...
You had me at Stihl saws :salute::rofl: :lol:
If I zoom in on the leaves I can verify Sourwood and it’s got the leftover structures of the flowers.
It can run full house.
Yes, they have incredible fall, interesting flowers and the bees love them. Sourwood Honey! Big ones like that are rare. That’s a beauty. I have...
We have a 441 at work and it’s been rock solid dependable and that’s saying a lot after being used for years by folks that frequently throw...