Living the dream [ATTACH]
I was at a Kubota dealership about a month ago and they were loading up a small compact with fel and backhoe and the price hanging on the wheel...
If you ever cut in the dark, sparks while cutting is not that unusual.
Some Hickory and Oak [ATTACH]
Well that opens a pandora chit box.
This afternoon I had a customer ask if I had any because he wants to make a hatchet handle. His load just happened to have several pieces of...
It’s all fun and games until you’ve lost all your valuables in a pine burning house inferno.
:rofl: :lol: Phew gotta love an aromatic ash.
It’s 50 and pouring rain like it’s the PNW.
It’s probably due for a new fuel line and filter. Could be the tank vent leaking too.
Might as well just toss a Molotov cocktail in your stove! :rofl: :lol:
Is that the 034?
The standard es.
No tsunamis, the black and white stihl lights. I will have to find dealers that have old stock. They were already hard to find. I’ll need another...
I have a brand new 20” Stihl es 3/8 .50 I’ll sell. :whistle:
Nope he doesn’t have the Magnum II. I’m going to work on getting a light bar hoard.
If I had an 056 magnum II I’d be all over that bar. They’ve been black and white since I’ve been using saws.
It’s the same reason I don’t want a shiny oversized clutch cover. I like classic stihl black and white bars, orange and white saws. I liked it...
My experience on most big oak rounds is the halves fall away without cutting all the way through. I’m guessing 1/4 inch left, or I use the bar to...
It looks strong hard weathered and seasoned to perfection. 9/10 on load presentation. :makeitrain"