It has a vertical option for pros, so it’s a frikn awesome splitter.
[MEDIA]
38 burning red oak and kct. Hickory temps on the horizon, so I might finally have to change the filter and switch the thermostat to heat.
Lol, maybe some day Husqvarna will replace the guy designing orange belugas. :rofl: :lol:
That’s a great gift, congratulations!
I’d say it’s his first time using a saw or he’s distracted thinking about the next overly dramatic dialogue.
It’s not for sale, but this cherry NC GMC reminded of this thread. [ATTACH]
Reminds me of a rat rod. Nice score!
You can lose your sight too.
It’s mtronic so I’m not sure. Pretty sure I’ve experienced it with the 261 too. Seems like there is a pause before the chip catches on/up that I...
Have you tried auto trader, or gov deals? Expand your search to 2000 miles. I’m not on fb so I don’t know how fbm works.
I’ve noticed, most recently with my 462, that when I pull out of a wot cut and release the trigger it takes a second for the saw to find idle...
If I was snowed in, couldn’t make it to work, wife and kid aren’t home, nothing on Netflix, I might go that far on a 2 series Husky.
I dunno, we should have another best mix oil and ratio discussion to clear everything up once and for all :rofl: :lol:
I don’t do any easy break in process. Same as any saw I’m using. let it warm up a minute, blip the throttle until it has crisp response and cut.
My guess is pin oak
Gotta add the American dream now [MEDIA]
[ATTACH]
It’s a slow growing long lived tree with an avg lifespan of 3-400 yrs. I think that’s why it’s not a common get for me. I can see hundreds of...
It’s all part of the plan :saw: