Jeff got a $100 Mac tonight [ATTACH]
I do, but I’ll keep it to myself in the spirit of holiday cheer. :rofl: :lol:
I walked into a Porsche dealership in the 90’s. Looked at a 911 real close and noticed how minimalist the interior was. Needless to say the one...
He exceeded the dead van’s qualification.
21 woke up to the sound of the thermostat click, so I rolled out and loaded the stoves with red and white oak. Turned down the thermostat and it’s...
It’s complimentary if I can unload directly to there storage.
Yes it is. I stacked the load while he went to the ATM, so I was initially thinking dang some help with this would be nice.
A working class Latino man just gave me a $50 tip on a load of wood. That’s awesome after getting stiffed yesterday.
I just found someone to take the Pine at a slashed price, so I don’t have to put it back in my rack. Offered it as a combo with a second load of...
Stahls price for c83 xcut is cheaper too.
Update on this. Mr too many questions asked for a delivery around 4:15 to 4:30 this afternoon. He never gave me his address. At 4:40 I call and...
Anyone have a junker they want to part out, or know someone that has what I need? I’m hoping to avoid buying a good 261 to get a tank. I checked...
HL supply Xmas deals? Looks shiny and sharp!
I knew a someone who worked at a ktm dealer and she told me the bikes were marked up 1k. I have a coworker who used to be a gravely and Stihl...
I’m sure of it. I delivered to a guy this morning who said the last guy he called said some wood is seasoned and some isn’t. I’m giving the Pine...
It seems weird that someone burns pine exclusively since it’s so dangerous :rofl: :lol:
Lol, I’m not worried. The pine was on the ground 1.5 years before I cut and split. It should burn like paper. He wants all I got which is about...
Yes. It still surprises me when I see them roadside and they don’t seem to flinch at passing cars. They pass through my yard more often than I see...
From a guy who wants to buy my Loblolly Pine. Can I be held liable for the house fire or resulting injuries? He says he will make me his main pine...
56 cords indoors wow that’s an awesome storage shed! :yes: