I see flathead borers in oak, but I’m not sure if they are responsible for tunnels under the bark.
That’s a great idea for someone younger than me. Yes I will be disappointed if there’s not some extra paper. She’s got a pile of 30 logs I might...
Practically gave it away to avoid putting it back. I have an 8:30 delivery tonight. :sleeping:
Thanks bud!
Life changing heat on its way to a new owner. Mostly red oak and ash with a few dashes of white oak and hickory. [ATTACH]
Yes please!
I do need that rubber o ring where the fuel line exits the tank.
Looks like the trigger contact to linkage is different and I’d need to change the upper springs to rubber too. I know where a couple 261’s are. I...
Here’s the 262xp [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Do you think the 55 would work? Obviously the front spring would be deleted. Is the trigger contact to...
I know where several complete saws are if you want to have some spares. Imo it’s the way to go when parts are nla.
The reason I ask is the 262xp does have springs, so I’m wondering if it can be converted with a 55 tank. 262 was Oranges first attempt at springs....
I have maybe 5 regulars. I thought after last winter I’d have more, but this is a weird business. Lots of first time fireplace burners that I...
Do they have av springs?
A friend of mine that has more chainsaws than me. Yeah the paint looks really good and it’s a runner. I told the seller to be on the lookout for 2...
I’ve had several people withhold their address until the day of delivery. I get it. Same reason I won’t open up my yard for public sales. People...
That would have been a good pay back. He’s probably burned all the bridges with firewood sellers in Greensboro if he’s looking for Pine in Winston...
It is a terrible process that needs to be fixed. You will probably change your mind about the splitting.
No and it’s probably one of the reasons he withheld it. I have delivered to some rural counties 20 minutes away, but Greensboro means I40 and 30...
Pine guy texts tonight with apology and address. He lives in Greensboro 35 minutes away :rofl: :lol: I bet the little beech wishes he had a nice...
Thanks yes if it fits I’m interested.