I don’t understand how it could be colder here when you’re closer to the arctic circle and surrounded by the lakes. It’s 11 here.
Merry Christmas All! I hope your day is filled with joy and happiness. We had Christmas with my family yesterday and today it’s with the wife’s...
We’re only a week away from perfect wooding temps in the 60’s :thumbs:
I started my career using Oregon because that’s what the boss bought. Once that boss was gone I got to use Stihl and stayed with it because it...
I can see why they sell like hot cakes. The grocery stores and most places I see selling bundles are at $8-9. I sell my Charlie Brown bundles for $7.
That’s a good starting point for a Stihl powersaw collection. I recommend adding the 400, 462, 500 and 661 so you’re fully prepared for most...
What are they getting for them retail? Do you have competition? That is too cheap for the work and quality. I’ve tried tying up and stuffing bags...
I do some bundles, but don’t like the extra effort and wouldn’t want to keep up with the amount you’re doing. I’d be happy to sell 16 cords of...
Nope, he was supposed to send pictures last night and didn’t, so you never know.
Got a weather history update from my dad. He says it got this cold in NC in 83.
Have you ever run out of wood? It must be a common issue with sellers, because new people often ask if I have enough for future orders.
A very nice thank you from a customer. [ATTACH]
I found out about a better deal at Dalton logging supplies in Galax, so I didn’t buy any cam2.
It’s 5 and I’m burning Red and White Oak. I don’t recall a colder temp in NC in the 30yrs I’ve been here. Saw video of the Buffalo blizzard and...
At the Rural King in Martinsville Va today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
14 on the way down to 8. If y’all see the South anywhere please ask it to return to NC.
I write and shoot a rifle left handed. When I could throw it was right. Saw and pistol is right.
Lost power still got heat.
No snow for me but I have already heard a tree or big limb pop in the distance. Hellacious gusts periodically. About to go from 37 to single...
I’m going to guess Sugar Maple.