Poor Hickory didn’t have a chance [ATTACH]
Perfect day at ye old wood pile [ATTACH]
The days are getting longer. :dex:
I won’t know until I see it. Might check out a flea market to see what’s available.
If you have big box hardware stores you should be able to find something under the 2000 pound mark, but according to what I’ve read your inflation...
Yes Stihl power saws ftw! [ATTACH]
#chudbundle [ATTACH]
I’ve had ES tips fail on saws at work, but they never see grease and sometimes the chains are run too tight. I have one 28” tsunami on a 661 that...
I like the how the platform is designed to increase area when in the vertical position.
Custer said he’d mail out his tank this morning and I’m still waiting on a price from the Indiana guy. He finally sent me the pics that you...
Got to do a little cutting and splitting bark less oak before my phone rang. [ATTACH]
Selling Pine [ATTACH]
Stihl 044 is obvious after pulling the cover. [ATTACH] Husq 262 had to pull the cover and I’m guessing genuine but not original, because of the...
I’ve had a few cups of coffee this morning and started thinking about used saw buying. When shopping for used saws, Stihl and Husqvarna, where are...
I would tip. We tip wait staff for basically taking an order and maybe refilling cups. There’s way more involved in delivering a tree.
El primo firewood trifecta. Easy to split, ready to burn next season, top shelf heat.
Big saw small bar ftw! :thumbs:
Trying to crack into the lonely rural widow market [ATTACH]
Wait was I supposed to be adding oil to the gas?
:popcorn: