Were you able to ride it home?
Haven't got a chance to look thru/read the whole thing but quickly looking there seems to be a ton of info in this pdf. Several bat house plans...
The bank will finance them. That's all the buyer and seller want.
Since we're on the subject, anyone know much about bat boxes/houses?
Immature/small trees are super hard to id. Usually the bark changes drastically as they mature/age. Edit: i guess i should've said to id by...
Not to divert this thread too far so i will say short of BK in the stove industry, where are the quality products you speak of? Even good named...
On mobile, vertical shows no sigs and horizontal does. I usually use mine vertically unless watching a video so i guess i lucked out there. :dex:
I'm kinda thinking you can say this about most all sales people. Obviously there are honest ones out there but they don't last long or can't make...
The last couple days I've noticed more robins than normal around here. There one area of my yard that there's about 10 on the ground at any given...
That's a no brainer there!
Cool read. Didn't know they were caused by the ash melting! Here's one interesting point i picked up. [ATTACH]
Ohio Dog? [ATTACH]
Almost thought i was going to see a fight. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A few toms making their rounds this morning. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'm thinking i might have to with it being the last one.
Not to butt in but you're in Mishawaka? Well I'm just over in Buchanan, MI.
Until you get the trans ones that have no pee hole. :hair: $20+ waisted tho i guess they can be dedicated dirt bike ones. :headbang:
Yeah i just hit reply and then deleted everything else outta the quotes. I'll know better next time.
Not sure why mine didn't post the picture. Guess i needed to save and re-upload?
Momma and her two baby boys from this year. (Couldn't help the glare, it was a bright sunny morning) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]