That brings a song to mind and the part about keeping up with the Jones’s. [MEDIA]
If you get a good 2 stage gas snowblower its not even in the same league as electric. My gas walk behind can do my 400+ft driveway on less than...
Are we talking saw chain or skidding/logging chain?
Started working on the master bathroom. Got the subfloor down and the toilet flange figured out. Now to get new water lines from one end of the...
Just a bunch of kids in adult bodies is what i like to say. They may have physically gotten older but mentally they never matured and probably...
That makes me remember this scene from Tommy Boy. [MEDIA]
Removing the base gasket will not affect the clearance between the piston and crank. For that to happen you would have the change the length of...
That's an interesting one. Seems like it would've been easier to get the correct piston or at the least trim/clearance the skirt of the new...
That's the interesting part. Trying to figure out exactly what people are trying to say and then make that happen with your hands. It's almost...
That's what i do all the time. I don't watch the news but when i come here and see people reactions it's hard to ignore/not know what the news is...
That's just a good fun storm. Lol. Well if you're not normally scared to death like the sky is falling. :rofl: :lol:
Put the cylinder jug on the bottom end dry. Reach thru the spark plug hole with thick electrical solder and rotate crank to squish the solder....
Obviously lots to talk about in your post but I'll start with this list. First thought reading thru and not using a paper gasket come to mind....
Here in the southwest corner of Michigan, this is what we got overnight. Currently 32.9° Snow is already falling/dripping outta the trees....
Now i see why you're in such a hurry. ;) That's a few cord to get thru by yourself. :salute:
Well after doing a quick Wikipedia read it seams I'm wrong in my thinking of the term nor'easter. According to Wikipedia its a storm from the...
I guess my point is that they're using the term incorrectly to sell more milk and bread as you say. I'm not a smart guy and can see the...
Where I'm at i think the term nor'easter despribes a storm starting in the plains, like let's say Iowa. The storm then moves northeast across...
Eric Wanderweg Another thing to note: from living in this area for 35+ years, when a true nor'easter comes thru we get absolutely DUMPED on with...
I suppose if i imagine it like you say it's a big storm. I've been watching the radar the last couple days and the green that's below Toronto...